UNIFIED APPROACH TO GIVING
The Unified Giving Program unites the most prominent law firms in the Philadelphia region to promote equal access to justice for all. Participation in Unified Giving allows lawyers throughout the region to invest in our community, as we work together to improve equity in our society.
Barriers to justice ultimately compromise the ability tens of thousands of individuals and families to exercise their basic rights and fully participate in our economic and civic systems. Unified Giving marshals the collective resources of the entire legal community to dismantle these unjust barriers. The collaboration among nonprofit partners, law firms, and the legal aid community help us help our neighbors and strengthen public trust in the legal profession.
Unified Giving provides:
- Continuous support and promotion of our law firm supporters: Unified Giving allows lawyers and lawfirms the proper recognition for their support of civil legal aid and pro bono service.
- Your firm name will be included in our promotional materials and on our website for a full year. As Unified Giving Partners, firm lawyers are invited to attend our Access to Justice Awards Ceremony in the fall. At this event, we acknowledge and thank firms for their Unified Giving support.
- Fortification of the Philadelphia Equal Justice Center (EJC) Initiatives: Unified Giving is especially important as the EJC project team continues to work with our nonprofit partners on initiatives to transform the delivery of legal services through collaboration, reinvestment, service delivery, and innovation.
- A reduced focus on event fundraising: Unified Giving allows more time for high-level guidance and proactive strategic planning for the future of the Bar Foundation. In addition, it minimizes competition for dates, locations, and attendees at other local fundraising events.
- Long-term sustainability: Law firm giving thrives under Unified Giving due to reduced expenses related to solicitation work at multiple times during the year. In addition, our Board members develop deeper, mutually beneficial relationships with donors and constituents. Unified Giving commitments provide the Bar Foundation with flexibility and allow us to maximize revenue and reduce costs.
The Unified Approach to Giving is not intended to affect individual contributions which continue to be a substantial part of the Philadelphia Bar Foundation’s annual revenue.
THANK YOU TO OUR 2023 UNIFIED GIVING PARTNERS
$10,001 - $15,000
Faegre Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
Troutman Pepper Hamilton Sanders
$7,501 - $10,000
Hangley Aronchick Segal Pudlin & Schiller
Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin, P.C.
$5,001 - $7,500
Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
Schnader Harrison Segal & Lewis LLP
$3,001 - $5,000
$1,501 - $3,000
$1,500 and Below
The Philadelphia Bar Foundation greatly appreciates the support we receive through Unified Giving. Your generous gifts demonstrate true dedication to our mission and vision for equal access to justice.
To participate or learn more, please contact Frank Pellicone, Director of Community Engagement