Philadlephia Bar Foundation Grant Impact
The Philadelphia Bar Foundation's grants consistently rank among the top ten foundation grants that Support Center for Child Advocates receive each year. Funding from the Bar Foundation is applied to the organization's Child Safety & Justice Program, and supports the work of Support Center for Child Advocates' attorney and social worker teams, as they help nearly 900 abused and neglected children realize better outcomes in their recovery from physical and emotional trauma. The organization applies Bar Foundation funds to the direct representation services offered to the program's client population, as well as to related support services, including salary, benefits and associated expenses for staff participation in the work of the program.
Summary List of Programs and Services
- Center for Excellence in Advocacy
- Child Victim Assistance Project
- Immigration Project
- LGBTQ Youth Project
- Outcomes in Behavioral Health
- Project for Medically Needy Children
- Project PROTECT (Philadelphia Response & Outreach To End Child Trafficking)
- Project YES! (Youth Educational Success)
- School to Prison Pipeline – Reentry Project
- Teen Program
Summary List of Priorities for Client Intake
Intra-familial child abuse/neglect/sex abuse. Child Advocates provides pro bono legal and social service advocacy to child victims in both criminal and civil court cases related to child abuse.