Law Firm and Business Support
Unified Approach to Giving
A Unified Approach to Giving is an annual one-time financial gift from a business (law firm or other company) that provides sustenance to support the Philadelphia Bar Foundation for the whole year, and replaces the need for multiple requests for event sponsorships from the Philadelphia Bar Foundation throughout the year.
The opportunities this approach provides are:
- Continuous support and promotion of our law firm supporters. Your firm name will continue to be included in any of our promotional materials and on our website. As Unified Giving Partners, firm lawyers are invited to attend our annual Access to Justice Celebration and Awards Reception.
- To support the Philadelphia Equal Justice Center. As the Equal Justice Center project becomes a reality, a Unified Approach to Giving is especially important. It will allow all of us involved with the project to focus on creating a transformative environment for the nonprofit partners that are co-located in the building, providing them with support as they work to enhance the quality of life in Philadelphia for decades to come.
- To reduce our focus on event fundraising. In alignment with current best practices, the Unified Approach to Giving allows more time for high-level guidance and proactive strategic planning for the future of the Bar Foundation. In addition, it minimizes competition for our nonprofit partners with regard to their own fundraising events.
- To provide long-term sustainability. Giving projections are favorable under this model due to reduced expenses related to solicitation work at multiple times during the year. Our Board members will turn their attention to developing deeper, mutually beneficial relationships with donors and constituents. Unified giving commitments will provide the Bar Foundation with more flexibility and will allow us to restructure our fundraising model to maximize revenue and reduce costs. We will investigate and plan for the acquisition of new donors and gifts while simultaneously raising awareness for the Bar Foundation’s work in strengthening the civil legal aid community in Philadelphia.
The Unified Approach to Giving is not intended to affect individual contributions which continue to be a substantial part of the Philadelphia Bar Foundation’s annual revenue.
Thank You to Our 2019 Unified Giving Partners:
$16,001 - $25,000 Partnership
- Cozen O'Connor
$10,001 - $16,000 Partnership
- Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin, P.C.
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Duane Morris LLP
$8,001 - $10,000 Partnership
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Hangley Aronchick Segal Pudlin & Schiller
- Fox Rothschild LLP
$5,001 - $8,000 Partnership
- Raynes Lawn Hehmeyer
- Saltz, Mongeluzzi, Barrett & Bendesky, P.C.
- Schnader Harrison Segal & Lewis LLP
Up to $5,000 Partnership
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Auld & Associates Investigations Inc.
- Blank Rome LLP
- Boni, Zack & Snyder LLC
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Burns White LLC
- Cohen, Placitella & Roth, P.C.
- Console Mattiacci Law, LLC
- Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C.
- Dilworth Paxson LLP
- Duffy + Fulginiti
- Eckert Seamans Cherin & Mellott, LLC
- Eisenberg, Rothweiler, Winkler, Eisenberg & Jeck, P.C.
- Gay & Chacker
- Golkow Technologies
- Haggerty, Goldberg, Schleifer & Kupersmith, P.C.
- Kline & Specter, PC
- Kreischer Miller & Company
- Margolis Edelstein
- Marks, O'Neill, O'Brien, Doherty & Kelly, P.C.
- McCann & Wall, LLC
- Post & Schell, P.C.
- Sheridan & Murray LLC
- The Beasley Firm, LLC
- The Haverford Trust Company
- Weber Gallagher Simpson Stapleton Fires & Newby LLP
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
The Philadelphia Bar Foundation greatly appreciates the support we receive from numerous legal and corporate sponsors and donors. Your generous gifts demonstrate true dedication to our mission and vision for equal access to justice.
To participate or learn more, please contact Laura Powers, Director Development and Communications.