What? - Participants donate for the privilege to "Go Casual" and wear blue jeans, jean skirts or a costume at work for one day.
The options don't end there. Your office team can decide to wear sports jerseys, hats or sweatshirts from your alma mater, Halloween costumes, groovy sneakers, or whatever theme your office chooses.
When? - ANY DAY your office decides until Friday, December 28, 2018!
Where? - Your law firm, legal department, or business office.
Why? - Engage the legal community, strengthen civil legal aid, raise crucial funding to support the Philadelphia Bar Foundation, our grant-making cycle and support for our non-profit partners.
Download the documents below for more information, helpful answers to FAQs and promotional text to drum up the excitement!
Congratulations to our quarterly Philly Jeans for Justice winners:
- Quarter 1: Marks O'Neil O'Brien Doherty & Kelly, P.C.
- Quarter 2: Nicole Miller Philadelphia
- Quarter 3: Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Quarter 4: Ballard Spahr LLP
Thank you to all of our 2018 Philly Jeans for Justice participants:
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Burns White LLC
- City of Philadelphia Law Department
- Cohen Seglias Pallas Greenhall & Furman PC
- Dilworth Paxson LLP
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Hangley Aronchick Segal Pudlin & Schiller
- Marks O'Neil O'Brien Doherty & Kelly, P.C.
- Maron Marvel Bradley Anderson & Tardy LLC
- Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin, P.C.
- Martin Law LLC
- Montgomery McCracken Walker & Rhoads LLP
- Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Nicole Miller Philadelphia
- Obermayer Rebmann Maxwell & Hippel LLP
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Pietragallo Gordon Alfano Bosick & Raspanti LLP
- Post & Schell
- Reed Smith LLP
- Reger Rizzo & Darnall LLP
- Saltz Mongeluzzi Barrett & Bendesky, P.C.
- Shnader Harrison Segal & Lewis LLP
- White and Williams LLP
On your office's 'Go Casual' Day, send us your photos! Coworkers are getting together for a great cause across Greater Philadelphia!