What: Participants donate $5 or more for the privilege to wear jeans or a costume at work for one day! Teams can also decide to wear sports jerseys, hats or sweatshirts from alma maters, Halloween costumes, fun sneakers, or whatever theme your office chooses!
When: Any day your office decides until Friday, December 27, 2019!
Where: Your law firm, legal department, or office.
Why: You’ll help engage the community to raise crucial funding to support the Philadelphia Bar Foundation and our grant-making to nonprofit legal aid organizations.
Download the documents below for more information, helpful answers to FAQs, and promotional text to build excitement for your event!
Congratulations to our quarterly Philly Jeans for Justice winners:
- Quarter 1: Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Quarter 2: Reger Rizzo & Darnall LLP
- Quarter 3: Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin, P.C.
- Quarter 4: Post & Schell, P.C.
Thank you to all of our 2019 Philly Jeans for Justice participants:
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- City of Philadelphia Law Department
- Cohen Seglias
- Clark Hill, PLC
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Hangley Aronchick Segal Pudlin & Schiller
- Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin, P.C.
- Montgomery McCracken Walker & Rhoads
- Obermayer Ribemann Maxwell & Hippell LLP
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- PFM Asset Management LLC
- Philadelphia Bar Asssociation
- Post & Schell, P.C.
- Reger Rizzo & Darnall LLP
- Saltz Mongeluzzi Barrett & Bendesky
- Schnader Harrison Segal & Lewis LLP
- Van der Veen, O’Neil, Hartshorn, and Levin
- Weber Gallagher
- White and Williams
Send us photos from your Jeans for Justice day – we’d love to highlight your support!
Hangley Aronchick Segal Pudlin & Schiller
Reger Rizzo & Darnall LLP
Montgomery McCracken Walker & Rhoads LLP
City of Philadelphia Law Department